RE: 3.0 Eagle motors

The two cars retrofited by Pacific Rim were both done because the DMC motors
were shot, and the owners wanted to try something different. I also think,
however, that the costs got away from them somewhat. I know what the first
one totalled, but will let the owner tell that if he wants to. The second
is underway at this time. As for the DMC heads not fitting on the Eagle
block, I can't answer that. John Lane at Pacific Rim thought they would, so
we'll have to wait and see how he accomplishes that. I do know he said he
would be using the even fire cams and alloy rockers in the DMC heads. I'll
keep everyone posted.

--
Darryl Tinnerstet
Specialty Automotive