           From: Aaron Posey <cadysrme@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: 3.0 Eagle motor
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      3. RE: Strange Delorean for Sale
           From: "Jack & Virginia Stiefel" <stiefel@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 19:29:41 -0800 (PST)
   From: Aaron Posey <cadysrme@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Where to finance a car

Try a smaller or newer local lending institution.  I got my
loan a small local bank and they were more than happy to
meet my need on the loan.  They will work harder to get
your business.  The bank I deal with everyday would only go
36 months, but I prefered to have 42 (just to lower my
obligation).  I called this other bank, which I have had
other dealings with and he (the bank president) approves my
loan with a great rate.

Just a few weeks ago I got a wild idea of maybe purchasing
another DeLorean. I go see the bank president and he tells
me to just pick one out and get him the VIN and he would
handle the rest. Of course I make my payments on time and
always pay extra on the principle so that may be why a 2nd
car loan was soo easy to get.

Aaron Posey

Message: 2