dr c.

From: deloreanernst@xxxx
In a message dated 2/11/01 2:02:01 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jhuckins@xxxx writes:

<< Hello people, I'm trying to determine whether you're a bunch of nice
folks trying to help the less fortunate or just waiting for someone to
make a statement of some sort so that you can jump on them. I've been
an owner for about 2 weeks and can't possibly know everything there is
to know in a time frame of less than 60 days >>