Battery Cut Off Switch

Hi Gary,

"I was wondering what experiences other owners have had with battery cut
off switches."

I also have the cut off switch with the big red plastic key, I don't
know what brand it is. It was already installed in my car when I bought
it last year. Mine however is installed in a strange but handy place.
The previous owner drilled a hole in the wooden backboard right next to
the battery compartment cover. The key comes through the carpet right
next to where the carpet flips up to reveal the battery cover.
If I take out the key it just leaves a small black round key hole that
is covered by the carpet (I can even let the key in there and drape the
carpet over the key).
The strange part is, that the connection is not inside the battery
compartment but on the other side of the right hand wall so I can not
see how it is connected without removing the wooden backbord.
It works fine though and it is as good as invisible.

Mads de Bruin
Netherlands
VIN#06881