Re: [DML] Re: door locks/zillas/solenoids

Re: [DML] Re: door locks/zillas/solenoids

In a message dated 2/14/01 5:04:46 PM Central Standard Time, ss@xxxx
writes:

> Hey Andy,
> I'd love to use the rigth stuff that won't ruin my cars. . . Care to let
> the rest of us in on this great find? What is it?
>
> Shannon

Oops! i didn't mean to make it sound like i found a mystical, magic product,
but it's called Tri-Flow Spray Lubricant. the guys at this lock shop told me
that it's the best stuff they've ever used because it actually eats away
corrosion, debris, etc. they use it to open up and lubricate seized locks.
they recommend it above WD-40, and as steve mentioned, graphite is not the
right thing to use. i bought a big can of it and i plan to use for
lubricating every joint and twist in my door lock mechanisms.

you can order it here if you can't find it at your home store:
http://www.lickbike.com/i2827050.htm

i think i paid twice as much for the can i bought:-(

Andy

Soma576@xxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596
Fargo, ND 58102