From: milestwo@xxxx [mailto:milestwo@xxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, 13 February 2001 17:49
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Tail light cover screws

Go to your local hardware or tool outlet and get a reverse cutting drill
bit,
a little smaller than the size of the tail light screws. Since these are
Philips head screws they will start in the center. Almost all of the time
the
screw will come loose before drilling thru it. Works great on broken bolts
also, does take a drill that will run in reverse.
Lloyd--#3502

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

moderator@xxxx