Dean Kruse

Lead story in my Sunday Philadelphia Inquirer Automotive section:

Dean Kruse of collectible car auctioneers Kruse Int'l. says: (among other
things)
"As a rule... a car usually makes its biggest jump in value when it reaches
its 20th year, so I advise buying a car when it reaches 16 or 18 years of
age, taking good care of it, and preparing to take advantage of the 20-year
anniversary leap."

FWIW

-Wayne A. Ernst
vin 11174