Re: CV Joints

Sounds a little high, I'd think an accomplished mechanic would take 3
hours at + $60-80 for the parts (boots and lube). If you want to see
what's involved take a look at:

http://www.dmcnews.com/Techsection/cvjoint.htm

Not difficult, just messy. Will probably take most of the day. Latex
gloves are a good idea. Kerosene is a good cleaning solvent for this.

Dave