Re: AC and fanzilla question STANDARDIZATION

Re: AC and fanzilla question STANDARDIZATION

IMHO it is best to standardize on a fix. This way it is easy to
troubleshoot and everyone knows how it is supposed to work ( the fan
light comes to mind). With all due respect to John where will he be in
a few years if his device doesn't work? I like to think Mr. Zilla and
Rob Grady will still be around! If you are playing with your car and
money is as big an issue as John thinks then stay with the jumper
wires, but if you are like most then although the Zillas are pricey I
believe they are worth the money if for no other reason then their
proven reliability and service. Don't forget some of the money goes
toward continuing developement of future Zillas. (Where is
Transzilla!) If we don't continue buying Zillas there won't be anymore
and there would be no incentive for further product developement. We
Delorean owners are lucky to have someone like Mr.Zilla to help us
keep these cars going, some car Marques could use his skills yet they
have no one like him.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757