Silver Shift Knobs?

Hi,
I'm looking for a silver ball shift knob. Preferable something that
is made of Stainless Steel. I don't want it to have the shift
pattern or anything on it. Just a clean stainless steel look. Does
anyone know where to get one of these? I have looked around but only
find ones with shift patterns on them, or ones that say "Type R" all
over them. Any help would be appreciated.

Erik Geerdink
4512