Re: New Lubricant

This product has been around since the early 80's, nothing new about
it. If I'm not mistaken I've seen can's of this stuff at Rob's shop,
he uses it. There is another product that is the same stuff but
selling for less. It's called Winzer Polylube #250. Rob Grady also
sells this (along with allot of other chemicals).

Steve