Charlotte Area DMC Shops?

I have just moved here to Charlotte NC, and I am looking for a repair
shop for my 83 DMC. Not that anything is really wrong yet......
But She is still all origianl, and I would like to make it my weekend
driver. I now she will need new belts, tires, structs, etc. Also
however I would like to have the new lowered springs added. Does
anyone know of a place within the Charlotte NC area that they
recommend.

Thanks,
Jason
jasperkins@xxxx