The Delorean's bad habits.

Hey All,
I am in the process of getting a D and I have a few questions for all
the long time owners. I live in San Franciso, It's temperature is
usually about 50 degrees. I was wondering what starting the Delorean
is like in the mildly cold weather every single day of the year? Plus
I am planning on doing my daily errands in the D. Does the D have any
problem with starting and stopping some 15 times a day in cold weather
or warm for that matter? I also was wondering how much the average
cost annualy it is to maintain the D. Also has anyone had any
experience in push starting one(just in case)? How hard is it to push
start?

Robert Eckhoff
vin #<hee hee i hope> ;-)