interesting item on e-bay

hey group!
just wanted to tell y'all about an interesting item on e-bay. it is an original design portfolio from ital design meant to show DMC possible body graphics. on the site it says "a souvenir from the late DeLorean factory.." the concepts look like they are applied on a pre-production "prototype" car, judging by the sliding windows, and such. i am sure that this is the only one in existence, so i thought i would let you guys know so that it could go to a rightful home. i would bid on it, but the opening bid is $300, and that would take money out of my DeLorean fund :(. anyways, i am not connected to the seller in any way, i just thought this was cool. well here is the link- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=556216622&r=0&t=0 talk to y'all later! -Louie

YourName@xxxx -- it's free from <a href="http://www.delorean.com";> DeLorean Motor Company</a>!