Re: [DML] D-1

Willie,

I am responding to this message because you singled out DMC Houston from the
rest of the DeLorean parts suppliers.

As a DeLorean parts vendor I spend a good part of my day talking to DeLorean
parts suppliers, customers, and other vendors around the world. Parts price
lists, are strictly for reference. It is extremely difficult to maintain an
"up to date" price list when you are dealing with thousands and thousands of
parts that come from hundreds of suppliers, fueled by a fluctuating consumer
market. Sometimes just a clerical error is to blame.

As you indicated DeLorean One said:
"After correcting the incorrect part prices, your total order is $51.72 plus
shipping. Do you still want us to process the order reflecting the $6.42
increase in
cost?"

I believe this to be fair and reasonable way to do business. My company,
DeLorean Services and, I think, most of the other major vendors share my
thoughts. Concerning the remainder of your experience; if you made the same
statements mentioned above to me instead of Ed Burnstein I probably would be
just as upset.

DMC Joe (Joe LoRe')
De Lorean Services / <dmjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <www.deloreanservices.com>