Re: Hard Starting - some times

The accumulater failure is usualy associated with a hot hard start. In
your case of a hard cold start the first area to check is the cold
start valve,the control switch and pressure regulater. My guess is a
bad control switch. Also visualy check all vacuum hoses. If high
mileage changing the spark plugs, ignition wires, cap and rotor is
also going to help especially if the problem seems to occur at times
of high humidity.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Michael R Dixon" <investment@xxxx> wrote:
[moderator snip]
> I have a recurring problem.
> Hard starting, sometimes. Mostly when it's cold.
[moderator snip]