Re: Binnacle recovering

Steve, I have had the binnacle recovered in leather and dyed grey to
match the interior. It has a sewn seam on each side and if you didn't
know it wasn't supposed to be there you wouldn't know it. I can put
it on my site if anyone is intrested. I haven't put on my car yet.
11004 is going to get it. I did most of the prep b/4 I took it to the
shop to have it covered.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, srubano@xxxx wrote:
> Has anyone had their Binnacle (instrument cluster housing)
> recovered successfully? I remember speaking to one person
> about this a while back and remember them saying that you
> couldn't do it because the new material may get in the way. . .

[Snipped by moderrator]