RE: [DML] Delorean Model Seriously now!

Grrr... OK, I'm seriously serious here too!

YES! I am the person to contact about the models that Lee Seiler makes.

I have asked.. more than once.. to NOT have these messages posted out to the
whole list. It doesn't help anything and it gets people needlessly worked
up.

For example, this message was forwarded to me yesterday by one of the
moderators. I replied directly to the individual and am awaiting his reply
to me. Then, for some reason, is shows up on the DML. Why??

Again, if any of you want to know more about the Ltd. Edition Model Kits,
who to talk to, etc. Read the back issues! If fact, before you ask ANY
question here read the back issues. They are a fantastic resource about all
these subjects that come up over and over again.

And as an update to the model kits, there are close to 20 that have to be
finished, as far as I can get numbers from Lee. But that still means over 70
of them have been delivered. So yes, they are real, they are still being
produced and if you've owed one and HAVE NOT contacted me, please do so. I
want to stay in touch personally with everyone to who Lee owes a kit. I've
talked to many of you several times and I WILL keep you posted.

Ken Montgomery
kenm(at)csus.edu

<< SNIP >>