RE: [DML] DMC12 Handling on the limit

Christopher M. Hawes wrote:

>I personally love oversteer and dislike understeer. My theory is that with
weight of more than 60%ish towards the back of the car that understeer is
what you'll get and oversteer will hardly get a look in.

Can anyone comment on the DMC's handling over/understeer wise??<

Initial push with snap oversteer on trailing throttle. Gotta be
real careful when you lift. It is also difficult to get the car to
turn in. Lack of power means you can't throttle steer unless you
are on a loose surface.

Everybody should take their car to an SCCA autocross to see what
it can do. It costs about 20 bucks and nobody really cares
how well you do but they are plenty helpful if you want to learn
how to handle a car.

Mike Griese
3335 County Road 15 SW
Byron, MN 55920