Auto Trans GC Cap size

Hi Folks.

I am trying to redo the circuit board on the Auto Trans GC -- one major
problem, when I cleaned the board with lacquer thinner it also cleaned off
the caps completely. I have no idea what size they were to begin with now.

Any help greatly appreciated.

I am referring to the electrolytic capacitors on circuit board.

Matthew L. Walker
VIN #1219

Pix at www.dragon-reach.org/delorean.htm

I just took a bunch today of the car from all sides and inside as well.

( needed them for insurance )