Re: Reality check

I kept a copy of "Delorean- Engineered for the driving enthusiast" by Jack
Singer.

This was a write up on the car written by Jack Singer that was used at the
Richmond British car show this past summer.

Although it is a bit long for the casual reader, it is excellent for someone
that wants to take a few minutes to read about the car.

Maybe Jack will post his "article" to the list so it can be included in your
pass-out sheet.