Re: [DML] Re: Reality check

In a message dated 1/29/01 12:15:33 AM Central Standard Time,
louie@xxxx writes:

> this is maily thanks to them meeting a few very friendly, and informative
> owners (thanks brian, darren, and ralph!), who dispelled all the common
> rumors to them. in fact, one owner had written up a flyer he was giving out
> at a car show, which gave a brief history of the car, company, man, and
> dispelled all the common rumors about the car. it also listed web sites,
> books, and the DeLorean parts suppliers, so if you really wanted to learn
> even more about the car you could. i think it would be so great if all the
> DeLorean owners would do this. just think of the effect it could have!

Great idea on handing out posters and such to dispell rumors. i think i am
going to do that myself! my D is registered in a car show in march, and now
i have a good idea for getting the lookers involved! thanks for the mention!

Andy

Soma576@xxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596
Fargo, ND 58102