RE: DeLoreans in Olympia

Marlus - There are several in Olympia and at least one in Yelm, a few miles
away. Plus Bellevue, some 60 miles north, is the home of the Pacific
Northwest DeLorean Club, which I believe is the OLDEST such club (older than
DOA). Contact me and I will try to get you to one of our upcoming events.
And I happen to work in Lacey, but my car is hibernating right now as it
does every winter. Come spring I will be driving it daily so the wife and I
don't have to fight over who gets to drive the PT Cruiser. While it is not
stock (300 HP supercharged Chevy motor) its still a very nice daily driver.

--
Darryl Tinnerstet
Specialty Automotive