Re: Auto Trans Problems

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, jtrealty@xxxx wrote:
> Make sure that the vacuum line to the modulater is
> connected and not leaking. Check and adjust the line pressure.
[continuing quote trimmed by moderator]
> David Teitelbaum
> vin 10757

David,

I did all of the above prior to removing the GC - except for the line
pressure you lost me on that one. Everythings seemed ok ( I will
admit to being stupid on the vacuum check -- I didn't use ether or
anything to see if the engine reved, I checked all the lines for any
holes or loose connections none seemed evident.)

Again I appreciate all help and advice from all that have responded.

Thanks

Matthew L. Walker
VIN #1219