Re: [DML] Re: wierd

(Moderators Note - I agree with Ian - this thread is finished )

Yip,

The seller seems to have a sense of humour and is having fun ... he
obviously watches BTTF too often! Fair play to him.

Get the bullet holes or ignore/delete the Ad but lets finish this topic on
DML! My finger is getting tired hitting 'Delete' when I see "Just weird" in
the subject bar!!!

Cheers, IAN