crazy idea

 My mother suggested that I get Actors/crew of back to the future
to sign my car. I realized that would be a lot of work, but yet a
good idea. The Big question: Does anyone know of any contacts to get
in touch with representatives of the actors?
Also, this made me think: If I take out the glove box cover and
send it with return postage to John Z himself, would he be likely to
sign it?
Just thinking,
Jay