ADMIN: Upcoming eGroups/Yahoo Merge

And now for a peek behind the curtain. . .

It looks like the formal technical merge of eGroups with Yahoo is now
about to occur,probably within the next week or two. They are in
final "beta" test now.

If all goes well, you'll notice nothing. However, it's software. And
Murphy's law is still in force.

In preparation I am periodically backing up the subscriber list. If
they happen to dump everything, I'll know who you all are with the
exception of very recent subscribers.

If anything goes terribly wrong and things get really quiet, please
check at www.dmcnews.com for details. If the list goes away or has to
be moved, that's where I'll tell you what is going on. I will not
send out 1000 direct emails from my account, my ISP would probably
think I was a spammer and dump ME.

Hoping all goes well;

Dave Swingle
Moderator of Moderators