Re: [DML] January 20Th AZ event.

Sorry if this is cluttering the list but I'd like to make a me too comment
as well. Just wanted to say thanks to Randal Brown and Ryan McCaffrey for
putting together the tech session this Saturday at Mesa Auto Works. Along
with having a great time with all the other owners I finally had a chance to
meet Stephen Wynne. He spent most of the morning helping everyone with our
cars and was willing to spent whatever time it took to get the job done, a
real class act. As Ryan said "ace mechanic Bill Morgan" did everything from
torsion bar adjustments to headliners and even installed a dead pedal on a
beautiful 81.

This was my first tech session and I definitely plan on going again just for
the fun of it if nothing else, I did manage to pick up a few good pointers
along the way which makes owning this car that much more fun.

Mike Atkinson
vin 16232

Subject: [DML] January 20Th AZ event.

Sorry for the me too comment but it was such a great event..............
Steve