Re: DMC Car covers

Some bad news!
A few days ago I posted a message about a very good deal from the
manufacturer of Covercraft car covers. A couple of you responded to me and
today I received an e-mail from one of you that read:

Roger,
I e-mailed Bob as soon as I got your e-mail to try and get one of his
covers. But he e-mailed me back with "sorry they are all gone". I really
wanted one of these and am surprised 10 of them would sell in a matter of
hours. If you know who bought all 10 of these I would like to try and get one
even if it costs a little more. Thanks.
Bill

I immediately wrote an e-mail to the owner of Covercraft and asked for an
explanation. Here is the response"

Hi:
One person bought them all except for one I had sold you and
another person who was the first caller and is in Germany.

Sorry about that but we were not trying to ration them, just
sell them.
Bob

It appears that my original posting was too successful (for Covercraft) and
that 'somebody' from the DML bought all 10 of them! Maybe that 'somebody'
will post an offer to re-sell the lot to the members of this list at cost
plus a reasonable profit?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but this deal really irks me!
Roger
VIN 1074