Re: In response to Claude's "State laws" message ...

Re: In response to Claude's "State laws" message ...

What an undertaking! I will be driving through bits of Washington,
Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, and Texas, missing
Oklahoma by mere inches ... and finally arrive here in Louisiana.

I'm off to search for cheap hotels ... Meanwhile, the insurance quest
continues .... :P

Thanks for the tip!

- Farrar Hudkins