Re: [DML] Re: Escaping from a rolled DeLorean

Re: [DML] Re: Escaping from a rolled DeLorean

The Bricklin I had originally had the hydraulic doors but the pump/motor was
in the shop every week. Personally I was concerned about getting out of the
Bricklin every time I got into it until I installed the air doors.

Bruce Benson