Re: [DML] Procours D'Coolness (an alternative to Concours)

Re: [DML] Procours D'Coolness (an alternative to Concours)

For those of you that have followed this thread the Idea that Walter had
expressed (his comments are below) is an idea that we are trying to cultivate
in the DeLorean Car Show. It is to get as many people as involved as we can
and to grow the organization and recognize people for their different
appreciation of the DeLorean. Obviously a concourse person (me included)
like the cars as they came off the line. Curtis on the other hand had a whole
new set of rules and his car is to say the least different. He showed
excellent design and manufacturing and is the best example of how custom you
can make a DeLorean if you so choose. And of course we have everything in
between.

Walter is new as you can read below and I know there are a number of other
people on the list that are too. I would encourage you to get involved with
the car and find the part you like whether it be Concourse, modified, daily
dirver or whatever.

Thanks for puttin up with my comments and hope to see you all in Memphis

In a message dated 1/9/01 10:57:34 AM Eastern Standard Time, Whalt@xxxx
writes:

<< My question is to Walter
>Have you seen Curtis Car and were you at the show when we awarded the
Charles
>Mufley Award. If so any comments.

I'm pretty new to the Delorean scene (as of Feb '00) and have only been to a
show in Georgia and a few local things. I plan on going to some of the big
shows in the future. It probably will be next year before I can get the
time. >>

Ken
<A HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com";>DeLorean Car Show Inc.</A>