Re: Re: [DML] DMC, BTTF, and other cars compared to the D.

Re: Re: [DML] DMC, BTTF, and other cars compared to the D.

Richard, I think we've just about killed this thread ourselves "hope so
anyway" but just wanted to say I'm not really a big fan of the movies. It
just seems like they "the movies" didn't cause much if any harm when you can
pull up to a stop light and see people smile at you, not laugh. They really
seem to like the opportunity to look the car over for a moment and most of
the time they only know what it is because of the movies. Just my opinion.

Mike Atkinson
vin 16232

"Mike, while I mostly agree with what you said on the BTTF movies......"

Richard