Re: [DML] Procours D'Coolness (an alternative to Concours)

Re: [DML] Procours D'Coolness (an alternative to Concours)

I do think on this thread that the comment someone made about the Charles
Muffley Award seems to really fit here.
I do believe Curtis's Car fit the coolest car catagory and it exemplified
what Charles stood for. The award is very fitting. I missed Charles in
Cleveland. In the short time I got to know him and his wife I really enjoyed
their company and he wil be missed.

My question is to Walter
Have you seen Curtis Car and were you at the show when we awarded the Charles
Mufley Award. If so any comments.

We also are looking to break the Modified catagories down a bit to be more
specific to the kind of modifications made. So wish us luck. And a lot of
cars.
As Mike and I have said its sometimes easier said than done and at this point
the Concourse is going in the right direction. I will be trying harder in
Memphis to clarify the Daily Driver class.

One thing I can say, we had a whole lot of awards
I especially enjoyed the fun awards. That was last minute and it went off
real well.
For those of you there you helped pick the winners.

Ken

<A HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com";>DeLorean Car Show Graceland 2002</A>