Re: [DML] Lowering Questions

I have the complete set of DMC Houston springs in my car, and I am happy with
them. Even with the large speaker box and 3 amplifiers sitting on the rear
deck, the car rides fine.

I purchased the entire set of 4 because when I purchased my car it had the "cut
and swap" setup, so the rear springs needed to be replaced anyway (they had been
cut!) My DeLorean is the only DeLorean I have driven for any extended period of
time. I can compare the cut/swap setup to the DMC Houston setup and tell you
the DMC Houston setup was a improvement.. I cant compare it to the stock setup,
or just lowering the front..

I have always seen positive comments about the front lowering springs from
Grady, but when I did it I figured I would give the Houston springs a try
because I needed to replace all 4 anyway.

BTW, I still have my old springs if anyone is interested in buying them. :)

Walter wrote:
<SNIP>
> stock and ready to ship, so I bought them. This all transpired several
> months ago, so I'm curious to know what the DMC Houston rear springs are
> like. Can anyone say if they are lower or softer or stiffer? Or maybe they
> are just new
> springs that meet OEM geometry?

<SNIP>