From: "John Dore" <dmcjohn@xxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Octagon D - lets have a raffle!
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 16:02:49 -0000

Hi guys,
If I could add another suggestion to Roberts noble idea! If 1000
people give $25, these funds could be used to turn this poor (Octagon
Auto) DeLorean into a top quality DeLorean. Robert proposes we then
put this car on show etc. I think it would be a more exciting idea to
have a much publicised raffle, and everyone who contributed to the
car would have an automatic ticket. I ticket = $25. Let people donate
$50, $75 or even $100 if they like. But let the raffle be ONLY open
to these 1000 people on the DML, ie no public sale of tickets, and
then we know that the winner will be someone on this list, who will
appreciate the car and the effort involved in getting it back on the
road. Any profits left over after the raffle I think should be helped
to fund the DML. It would be a great publicity stunt for the DML, I'm
sure we could get it written about in the Classic cars magazines, and
would no doubt attract a lot of people to www.dmcnews.com, and help
spread the word across the world that the DeLorean is a great car!
I've got my $25 ready, anyone else??!
John Dore, Ireland.

Before posting messages or replies, see the posting policy rules at: www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

moderator@xxxx