Re: Tracing the history of my Car (was What number owner are you?)

Marc A Levy wrote:

> If you know what state the car came from, you can usually purchase copies of all
> the related paperwork from the state DMV.

I just found out the car is from somewhere in or around Miami,
but how would I obtain this paperwork as a foreigner?
I'm not from the USA, so I would guess the DMV could be quite reluctant on
geving me the info I want (If I could get hold of the right people in the first place)

Thanks for the help,

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000

check out the Delorean-Files at:
http://www.deloreanfiles.nl/
PS. I've also learned of a hidden 50 Dollar-note the previous owner found underneath
the ashtray. He wanted to give me the bill as a part of the cars' history,
but his house got burgled and the $50 are gone now... Too bad...