Re: [DML] John Delorean and Reliability.

Re: [DML] John Delorean and Reliability.

A really good book that chronicles the stodginess of General Motors is "The
Rise And Fall Of The American Auto Industry" by Brock Yates. While it
doesn't concentrate on the Vega or John DeLorean it does leave you with a
really good understanding of the executive mentality that drove John
DeLorean away from the 'General'.

Bruce Benson