Re: Possible buy:)

Warped frame? The only way that a car would have a "warped" frame is
that it would had to have been in a serious accident like you said.
Maybe the warped part of the frame is the crumple tubes up front?
They are very weak and the factory issued special steel
reinforcment plates to be placed on the crumple tubes where the
stabilizer bar bolts to it. Without those reinforcments the crumple
tubes "oil cans" out, collapses, warps...whatever you want to call it
from the force of the stabilizer bars. If you want to look under the
front of the car at the crumple tubes (the radiator is mounted ontop
of it) and inspect. If it is the crumple tubes that are damaged you
can go either way:

1. PJ Grady sells replacemnt ones. You would have to cut the old one
off the frame and weld the new on in place with a jig to line it up
perfectly.
2. You can check to see if your local autobody shop can repir it by
straightening it out.

Either way make sure those brackets are installed afterwards.

If it happens to be that there is something wrong withe the frame
itself, I would suggest staying away from the car unless you
like "big projects".

Steve