Possible buy:)

Owners, list members,

I hate to bug you guys yet again (I asked about DMC Houston a few weeks
ago), but I've found a DeLorean that could be a possible buy for me.

My girlfriend (bless her soul for finding this one!) told me about a
DeLorean that has a (possibly) warped frame (?). I've seen pictures of a
DeLorean frame, and it's not the typical automobile frame the rest of
the world is used to seeing. It looks to me like it would take a pretty
serious hit to warp it. We drove by the guy's house, and there it was,
under a car cover, and she assured me it hadn't been moved in quite
awhile, and she never sees it on the road. <Anyway...>

I haven't contacted the gentleman about the car yet, but I wanted to
ask those in-the-know about any experiences they might have had with
this subject.

Thanks in advance!

Lance B. Bowman