Re: Gas Lines From Fuel Pump

Be careful in replacing parts of the fuel lines and fittings. Some of
the lines hold over 100 psi pressure! Try to use correct fittings and
lines for permanant repairs. Call a Delorean vender for the correct
parts and instructions on how to do it, they will be very helpful over
the phone and don't compromise your safety, once the fire starts it is
too late to do it right. Be careful working around the fuel system,
too many cars of all types have burnt because of fuel fires
especially fuel injected ones.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757