Vin# 19

Does anybody know anything about this car? Has anyone contacted the
seller? I found this on the Hemming Motors homepage

1981 DELOREAN, RED, 5,000 miles, VIN: #19, Serial #19-This was a TEST
vehicle. Painted RED. Miles are from test drive only. Less than 5,000
original. Owned 22 years. Recaro Seats. Collector piece. Owner's wife
really wants to sell, make offer. $29,000 OBO. Contact: 888-692-1010
or bumpshoplady@xxxx -CA