Snap in Dash replacement Update

Sorry it took me so long to post this update but I was waiting to see
if I would get anymore responses to the snap in replacement dash
before I posted this. Unfourtunatley I won't be able to get the
manufacture to make us the dash since I only recieved about 24
laying out money for 100 dash replacements either so I had to drop
this project :(.

Sorry again for all those who were interested.

James Espey tells me that DMC Houston is going to carry something
similar and will be available sometime in the new year, I guess we
can wait and see what turns up.