RE: [DML] Tow Package

> Mike asked:
> A while back someone had mentioned that they had either bought a tow
> hitch and modified it or had one custom made for their DeLorean.
> Has anyone on this list done this to their DeLorean to tow a class 1
> trailer?

Arnie Brandon, owner of "The One and Only DeLorean Trailer"
http://pndc.org/gallery.htm,
has a light-weight hitch that bolts on without any drilling or welding. It
uses existing holes and attachment points. Some other DeLorean owners have
obtained measurements, but, I haven't heard of anyone actually making a
duplicate. Sounds like a good project for one of our ambitious fabricators
out there. Arnie doesn't have email access right now, but I'm sure he could
answer additional questions in a few days. Arnie(at)PNDC.org

Additional photos are available at http://IN2TIME.com, where you can also
get a Free DeLorean Timepiece.

For all of the DeLorean Site Webmasters out there, check out the new
photo-realistic stainless steel background used on http://IN2TIME.com and
http://PNDC.org. You are welcome to use this on you own DeLorean Sites. It
is a big improvement over the backgrounds that I and many others had been
using.

Gary Hull
VIN 5612
Gary(at)XyNexT.com