More on D model from German DMC Club

I have sent an e-mail to the author of the web page for DeLorean
Club - Deutschland, with an inquery if the model can be purchased by
us at their club price. In the meantime, here is a rough translation
of the info on the web page.

Note: I do not claim 100% accuracy on this translation, but it should
give a good idea about the details.

Translation:
"It has taken a long time, but now it is finally here, what we all
have waited for, the DeLorean model is finished. Also, it looks
really sharp!"

DeLorean DMC 12 1981 #VF0001, Scale 1:43 (Exact T :42,778)
Material Pewter
37 photo etched parts (parts black matte chromed or original chrome)
Body color Stainless steel silver
17 parts body
16 separate parts with decals
Completely detailed interior
including hand made show case

On special order the model can be supplied in different colors, for
example painted in red or black.

Completed modell wit show case Limited edition of 250 399:00 DM
DeLorean club price 300:00 DM

Design & art modell (Hi gloss polished pewter)
Limited edition of 50 499:00 DM
Delorean Club price 400:00 DM

Kit (Building kit, excluding show case) 200:00 DM
End of translation.

The rest of the web pages contain D spare parts and pricing.

The exchange rate today is approximately $0.44, i.e., the cost in US$
for the 300 DM version would be approximately $132 and $176 for
the "Designer version" (assuming that we could by it at the German
DMC price).
As soon as I hear back from the German DMC club I will post any
additional information.

Roger Brogren