      1. ADMIN: Quote-trimming and other list behavior
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Gas Flap Hood
           From: "Kevin Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Re: Re: Aftermarket rims (was Re: Colors update)
           From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Question on A/C system
           From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Storage, changing fluids, etc.
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Question on A/C system
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Delorean Goodyear ads
           From: Henry Breer <hbreer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Question on A/C system
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Storage (plus fuel accumulator question)
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     10. Variety Car Shows...
           From: "TMasterLC@xxxxxxx" <tmasterlc@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Question on A/C system
           From: "Lynn Metz" <metzlynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. More Storage
           From: Watkins Family <watbmv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Re: oil filters - which one for a D?
           From: "Don Ekhoff" <ekhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: DMC model
           From: "Roger Brogren" <rbrogren@xxxxxxx>
     15. Vegas Winery Drive & Lake Meade Cruise