---Dan

From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxx> Subject: Re: Re: Aftermarket rims (was Re: Colors update)

Dan,

The reason for our disagreement concerning rims is due to how these rims fit
the car. First of all, my rims are 2" bigger in diameter, but the inside of
the tires are also 2" bigger in diameter -- the outside of the tire is the
same diameter as the original wheels. I think you meant to say the same
thing, but you said 'wheels are 2" bigger in diameter'. That sort of
implies outer wheel diameter. I'm sure you're talking about only the rims
being bigger?