Re: Rough Idle

Look at previous posts on rough idle, run a new wire to the sender
unit on the left side of the engine the wire is burnt, the oem sender
unit is notoriously inaccurate so if you want a good indication of
fuel quantity a tankzilla would indeed "fix" the problem if you can
justify the cost.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757