New 2001 Delorean Time Line Calendar

A Delorean time line - As far as I know....it's never been done....

We've designed a new mini calendar that features a full colour laminated
Delorean print above 12 tear off monthly pages. Each page contains a month
at a glance with corresponding important dates and fun facts about the
Delorean automobile.

The timeline starts in January of 1925 (JZD's birth) and runs until June
2002 (Ken's incredible Memphis show).

It's a great item and I've poured a bunch of time, effort and research into
it.

Take a look - there's a sample page on display at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=503369533

The calendar measures 4" x 8" and has a large MAGNETIC backer that allows it
to easily stick to filing cabinets, fridges, lockers etc.., Pefect for the
office, school or dorm - and it makes an amazing stocking stuffer.

Order today and we'll include a FREE Bonus Keychain!

$9.99 + $2.50 shipping.

For more details contact me privately.

Thanks!

mike@xxxx