Colors update

I would first like to thank all who replied to my post here and all
who emailed me.

I would also like to apoligize to all who were insulted by my
painted YUK comment, but let me explain.

19 years ago, when I first got my drivers license and was
shopping for a car, my dad brought me to the local Chevy dealer
who was also a Delorean dealer. The salesman let me sit in the
car, shut the door and make all those motor and gear shifting
noises like a sixteen year old kid does.

Well, I ended up with a 73 El Camino, and have been dreaming
about the Delorean ever since

That dream had no blue, green, red or black in it. That dream
was about a beautiful stainless steel car.

One day, I still plan to own that car but the car I have today will
never be it, way too rough.

So, I have decided to go the other extreme with it. Totally custom.
I think I have picked a color. I haven't seen pictures of a D in
white but the picture in my head looks really good.

Wheels will be white also, I haven't picked the style yet, but I am
planning on 18's in the rear and 17's up front.

Interior will be red leather with lots of Walnut burl trim ( I am a
custom woodworker)

I just picked up some electric seats from a 94 Camaro, not sure
yet if they will fit.

This will be a fun project!

This might make the Delorean purists scream but oh well, sorry
guys, I am taking a trashed car and making it fit my style, and I
will guarentee that when I am finished, It will be a car that John Z
would love to drive himself.

I would be very interested in seeing any custom modifications
that anyone has done.

Thanks,

Jim K

AZclosets@xxxx